Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Sa Saturday na pala ito... hindi ko man lang namalayan.
Pupunta ako ng maagang maaga sa NBS Katipunan at kukunin ko ang pina-reserve kong libro.

Grabe, magkakaron na naman ako ng hibernation mode.
Hay... I'm so excited pero I'm also so sad na last book na ito. Rumor has it that JK Rowling is planning to kill Harry's character so that there will be no pressure to continue the series. Ano kayang mangyayari.

Oh well... until Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Sabi hindi daw papatayin si Harry - kasi doing so would be like killing Luke Skywalker. Pero honestly, I want Harry to die. Wala lang...para lang may sense of the series ending talaga. Hehe! Excited na ako for the last book!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to believe Harry will die. I don't think he will. There's probably some convenient ending about him being old and gray with 10,000 wizard grandkids and great-grandkids!

    ReplyDelete