Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another 90 Days

I finished my 90 day fitness regime last April 25.

Between April 25 and today, I've had an erratic workout routine. Super taliwas sa naging fitness plan ko through the first 90 days. I played volleyball every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights; 1.5 hours of Yoga every Saturday; and some workouts during the week.

As for my food intake... I didn't have any difficulties caused I'd like to believe that I've trained myself to stay away from fatty and processed food. Pero I had some slip-ups, syempre. I baked cookies, and I ate some of them.

I didn't weigh myself weekly.

***

Fortunately, though, I did not gain. I take this as an indication that I'm ready for another 90 days of intense fitness activities. Finally, my body is comfortable with my new weight and can actually give up some more weight. I'd also like to have more muscle definition, in the arms and abs, specifically.

I'm embarking on this second 90 days because I want to lose 4 more lbs. I also crave exercise and I feel so much more inspired when I have a schedule and a goal. But more so because I'm slowly feeling myself slipping back to my old eating habits, and I want to stop it right now.

So, good luck to me! Day 1 is on Monday, June 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment