Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Turbo Fire Results: 56 Days

Hey guys!

It's time to track my results for the second month in Turbo Fire with Chalene Johnson
This month's program was focused on cardio and muscle training. So there were days on the scale when it registered that I gained a bit. I comforted myself with the thought that it's really muscle build blah blah.

SCALE RESULTS
Starting Weight:117
Current Weight: 114

Weightloss this cycle: 3 lbs
Weightloss to Date: 12 lbs

TAPE RESULTS
I measured my arms, chest, waist, hips, abductors, butt, thighs and legs.

Starting Inches Total: 259.5
Current Inches Total: 254.75

Inches Lost in this cycle: 4.75
Inches Lost to Date: 15.75 inches


The results in weight and inches are not as spectacular as before. A little bit of a downer, yes, but I'm putting things in perspective, focusing more on my regained strength and endurance, better fitting clothes, and overall better feeling. Plus I'm actually on my "ideal body weight" range so the scale results will definitely be a bit slower now.

Now, on to the 3rd month of Turbo Fire! Going back to the HIITs!
Hopefully this will kickstart my weight loss again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment