Friday, November 09, 2012

Our Bedroom

I believe that each one of us needs a bedroom that will serve as our sanctuary at the end of each day--a place to wash away our worries and spend quite hours with our loved ones. Here's ours.

***

The color scheme we chose for the bedroom was inspired by the yogurt shop, White Hat. 

We love how going upstairs to our loft always gives a feeling of calm and relaxation. Vincent said that this is the intended effect of using colors on different sections of a room without formal walls or partitions--a different feeling evoked by a simple change in color.

Almost all who visited our home say that the colors on the second floor have a calming and relaxing effect. One even commented that our bedroom, with all the lights, looked like a mall display. Kilig naman ako!

The bed frame, side table and mattress are from made to order by Mandaue Foam. 
We add color through our bed sheets. This one below is my favorite, obviously.


 

I got the embroidered side table covers from my trips to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
The picture frame is from Cebu and the lamp is from SM Home World.

There's Evey's 4D ultrasound photo. :-)


Across from the bed is my small office/dresser. Momon and I got this set (table, chair, foot rest and mirror) at a Japan surplus store along Quezon Avenue. It fit perfectly in our small loft.
 


 Momon and I love our bedroom. Hope you like it too.:-)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love it!

    And I loved that I stumbled on your blog :) I'll add you to my Reader ha?

    -Ina Flores but Pahati is my married surname. Wahhh!! Tumanda na tayo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ina Pahati!
    Of course, go lang sa pag-add. :-) And yes, tumanda na tayo, ganito na mga topic!

    ReplyDelete