Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm back, pandak!

I am officially back to blogging! I am resurrecting this old blog which I started in June 2005 before I moved to Multiply and Facebook. :-)

When I last visited, I saw that last entry was posted in February 2009--more than two years ago! I've since moved all my entries from other networks, and now, the most recent entry is from May 2011. Sayang lang I cant' move all the comments.

Anyway, I hope to do some regular and diligent blogging in the future. Lots and lots of material from the past months are waiting to be shared. I wonder why I haven't thought about this earlier! Story conference (with myself) starts in a bit!

Let me know if you're there! I'd love to visit and link your blogs too.
Please leave a comment, even just to say hi.

5 comments:

  1. yehey! excited to read your entries mym! hope i can join you in blogging pero di pa bumabalik ang drive e. anyway, malay mo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buti na lang kahit isa may magbabasa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. momon! magblog ka! si vincent meron pero one liners lang :))))))) oi bumisita ko kanina dito,green pa ang lay-out. now, i love it even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. as the singaporeans say, welcome back la! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindi ba't nagbalik ka na rin dati? Parang dati lang talaga. :-)

    ReplyDelete