Saturday, February 09, 2013

Evey in My Tummy

2012 was a great year for me and Momon. Most of the year was spent enjoying our first pregnancy with doctor's appointments, my growing belly, childbirth class and all the daily adventures brought about by being pregnant. To cap off the year, Evey arrived on December 30, 2012.


Come 2013, and it's now six weeks since Evey's arrival. Needless to say, Momon and I couldn't be happier. Being a new parent is definitely a challenge but, as we always hear, very much worth it. There's too much to share about being a new parent, but let's save that for another post.

I am also happy to report that I am now back to my pre-pregnancy weight--actually even four pounds lighter. I still have my pregnancy pouch, though. I hope to get back to my Turbo Fire workouts when I get the go signal from my OB. For now, breastfeeding and taking care of my lovely Evey is enough of a workout. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment