Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Corporate World

November 21, 2005

___________________
___________________
___________________
___________________

Dear Sir:

Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from ____________, effective December 15, 2005. The associations I’ve made during my employment here will truly be memorable for years to come.

I hope a one-month notice is sufficient for you to find a replacement for me. If I can help to train my replacement or tie up any loose ends, please let me know.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work here.

Sincerely,


Rosana N. Padua

1 comment:

  1. fill in the blanks ba yan? kaya ko sagutin yan.

    ang drama naman. pero it's okay mym. you're still young. marami pang ibang opportunities. good luck with your career! :D

    ReplyDelete