Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Find your Favorite!!!

Grabe!!! It's so meant to be. I was just blog hopping, I saw these blog things and looked for something that's nice to put on my blog. I tried this one....

Nakakaloka!!! I just answered the question, white chocolate wasn't even on any of the questions. Most were about how I feel when drinking coffee, where do I want to drink my coffee, etc. Tapos ito yung lumabas!

And this is actually my favorite! Ask anyone who goes to Starbucks with me. I've been having this drink since the start of the year. Although, I'd prefer ICED, kasi wala namang frap nito sa Pinas e.

White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino

One of a kind and forward looking, you're the first to introduce a wacky new trend to your friends. And even if your ideas seem weird, they get adopted pretty quickly.

Gosh... I've found my favorite! And I think the description matches. We're really meant to be.

Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocca for Mym...

No comments:

Post a Comment