Thursday, February 18, 2010

Attacking the MF 2

I guess it's inevitable. There will always be things that will go beyond your budget.
No matter how strong, how steadfast you are in your finances, it will not be perfect.

Utimately, it's your fault. Ikaw naman nagtakda ng mga numerong yan. Bakit kasi di mo nilagay, bakit mo kasi in-assume na ganito lang ang halaga? At ang pinakatanong, bakit kasi gusto mo yan kahit mahal at kahit wala naman nakalaan for that?

In all fairness to me, onting onting items pa lang ang over ako sa budget. At madami ang may savings. PERO, pagkakamali ko di ko is may mga items na hindi ko nilagay. Gaya na lang ng choir, at pre-cana seminar. I think as the date nears, may madadagdag pa.

So ngayon, meron akong bagong term: ATTACKING THE MF 2.
MF means MYMIE/MARRIAGE FUND. MF 2's are savings Momon and I separately have to prepare for married life. Iba pa sa savings namin together for the wedding. Halos lahat ng income ko, diretso sa MF 2. Yung Day to Day account ko, yun lang yun kung anong kailangan ko talaga, the rest MF 2 na.

But for cases like our oncoming trip to KL and Mekong, and like what I shared above, we have to dip into our MF 2. And as a way to desuade myself... I call this "dipping"... ATTACKING THE MF 2.

So far, wagi ako. Pag pumupunta sa bridal fair, I only look at things I need. I just breeze through the other items. I stay away from malls. I always remind myself, if I give in to the temptation, wala kaming kakainin. If I find something so pretty that somehow I just NEED to have it, I have to walk around and psyche myself out. I have to recite over and over that I'm ATTACKING THE MF 2.

I'm not feeling so good at the moment. Should I prepare for more attacks?
Hay.. ako lang naman gumagawa nito sa sarili ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment