Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

My 28th birthday is on its way! Hooray! 

I actually didn't realize that my birthday is only about 10 days away until my bestfriend Ben reminded me that I we are again nearing the segment in each year when I am two years older than him. Thanks for rubbing it in! Hahaha!

Anyway, birthdays are for celebrations and gifts, right? So, inspired by my bestfriend Rhea's wishlist for her birthday last June, I am making one too. In my defense, Momon requested that I make a wishlist so he won't have to think about what to get me. But then again, there is no defense necessary.

So here's my no-holds-barred, I-want-all-of-them list of wants wants wants! Walang kokontra!
This is in no particular order...

1. GLASS SAUCEPAN/POT COVERS
I have two frying pans that do not have covers. So, I need a 22-cm and a 30-cm.



2. JOSEPH AND JOSEPH INDEX COLOR-CODED CHOPPING BOARDS
Been salivating over this since I first saw it in one of the classes of Stephanie Zubiri.
Available at Dimensione.







3. SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER
The one I have is already busted. So, this is a much-needed replacement.



4. BRAS
Sorry, a little bit of oversharing here. But I want to get new bras, the ones with fancy fancy designs and colors. For this specific wish, I want to do the shopping myself.


4. EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
I lost my EHD last year in Cotabato and I haven't replaced it since.


5. MASCARA
I want to try either of the two below, both from Maybelline's Volume Express mascara line.



Hmmm... what else?
I have another wish list of non-material things or experiences. Let me think about those some more.

2 comments:

  1. Anong next dito? Magkukulong ka na rin ba sa CR sa Den sa Almaciga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben! Ikaw to.
    Hahaha, hindi, sa CR ng Sofia.

    ReplyDelete