Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter Comics by Lucy Kinsley

Bukas na! Bukas na ang showing ng last film ng Harry Potter movie series!

So, as part of my countdown this entire week on FB, I'm posting these beautiful and immensely creative works by Lucy Kinsley. These are parody comics of the 8 films. 

I love them! I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I did. And please let me know what you think! Kahit pa-kilig comments lang on how you're anticipating the final film. :-)



Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone





 
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Hatty Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2

You can view the bigger images here in Lucy's page. There's also a bigger poster with all of these 8 ones combined into a SUMMHARY of Parody Comic by Lucy Kinsley. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment