Tuesday, August 29, 2006

JASMS

I passed by JASMS-QC today... Napatigil ako sa gitna ng EDSA.
Wala na. Giniba na.

Goodbye...

Mountain, where we rolled around in our gala uniform, played almost every sport and had our class pictures

Love Garden, where we had our first communion, saw a snake caught by Mang Pabling, almost ate a leaf

Mr. Montero's version of Mt. Rushmore, a JASMS landmark

War Toys' Cemetery

Preschool Playground, where I always go back and play, where I got my first injury running down the slide

Gym, where I learned ballet, led the national anthem, had classes

My volleyball court, where I spent most of my afternoons training, and which I called my home for 3 years


Hindi ko na alam sasabihin ko.

5 comments:

  1. Your memories of JASMS did not go down together with the rubble of the buildings. The physical existence where those memories took place may be gone but the happy moments will stay with you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakshet! nakakaiyak naman yang comment mo, mym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O____O HUWAAAAT?!!

    damn... teka... last week dumaan ako sa edsa... kumaway pa ako "hi, jasms!!" pero di ko napansin na wala sya...?? waaaa *ako'y naguguluhan*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sara!!! alam mo ganun din ako!
    everytime dumadaan ako dun, magwe-wave ako. as in todo wave! parang naghe-hello at bumabati.

    ngayon... wala na ang school natin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed my old JASMS din. I heard the second-generation Benitezes doesn't prioritize the school anymore.
    Sayang talaga, we could only relish its glory days na lang.

    ReplyDelete