Sunday, August 06, 2006

Some thoughts...

Looking for Manila Bureau Manager
I'm taking on a new job as the Bureau Manager for the Manila bureau of KNN. New things to do and to learn... more challenges and more happy moments. The real issue at hand is the fact that I need a partner for this... so this is actually a shout out to all those interested to have a freelance job for three months. Let me know.

I want a Chihuahua!
I never had a dog, or a pet... na talagang feel na feel ko na pet ko s'ya. I've had fishes before pero wala lang... andyan lang sila. Now, I want to have a dog... a chihuahua to be specific. Seryoso! Ang mahal nga lang, pero ready talaga akong mag-alaga. Hindi lang ready ang bulsa ko.

2005 UP-CMC Yearbook
Our yearbook will be released this coming Saturday... nakaka-excite na hindi. Hindi ko maintindihan. Hindi nga lang ako makaka-punta para kumuha, sino kayang pwedeng kumuha ng akin? Ang dami pang issu tungkol sa resibo. Rrrr!

2 comments:

  1. hey ros!kala ko ba pupunta ka and you'll also get my yearbook.hehehehe.busy girl ba?miss you,ros.-ricadorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. rica! i'll have someone get it for us.
    then i'll bring it to you.

    i'll be in davao soon.

    hi daw sabi ni momon.

    ReplyDelete